Silver Spas extends warranty coverage solely to the original end-user purchaser (“Owner”) of any portable Silver Spa manufactured on or after June 1, 2022 and later models installed for residential use in Australia and New Zealand.
Our warranty is given in addition to the Consumer Guarantees and does not exclude them.
5-Year Shell Structure Warranty
Silver Spas warrants the Silver Spa shell against degradation for 5 years from the original retail purchase date of the spa. After two years from the original spa purchase date, the defective spa must be sent to Silver Spas for repair at no charge. This warranty specifically covers leaks from the spa shell.
Two-Year Shell Surface Warranty
Silver Spas warrants the surface finish of the Silver Spas not to crack, fade, wrinkle, blister, peel or delaminate for two years from the original spa purchase date. This warranty specifically covers the spa shell. The repair method is at the discretion of Silver Spas.
One-Year Cabinet and Support Frame Warranty
Silver Spas warrants the cabinet and support frame sections of the Silver Spa against degradation and cracking for one year from the original spa purchase date. This warranty specifically covers the cabinet corners, door and side panels and the moulded spa base. The doors are deemed Easily Removed Components, and when found defective, will be replaced free of charge by sending the defective component(s) to Silver Spas.
One-Year Equipment Warranty
With the exception of intentional damage, Silver Spas unconditionally warrants the electrical and mechanical equipment of the Silver Spas, along with its associated piping and fittings, against failure that would require repair or replacement for one year from the original spa purchase date. This warranty specifically covers the spas electrical equipment components of; Stereo, LED lighting, Touch pads, ozone unit, jets, stainless steel escutcheons & other Silver Spas mechanical equipment, and leaks from any component or plumbing fitting located beneath the spa shell. Defective components that are easily removed from the spa, such as the LED light, jet nozzles and other Silver Spas mechanical equipment that can be readily replaced by the customer and do not require specialised tools or knowledge or create personal safety issues, all of which are deemed Easily Removed Components, will be repaired or replaced free of charge by sending the defective component(s) to Silver Spas.
Two Year Control System/ Heater/ Pump Warranty
Silver Spas warrants the Spa Pool control system (including fuses), pump(s) & heater to be free of defects in Workmanship or manufacturing for a period of two years. Any electrical connections, must be connected by a qualified electrician to maintain this warranty.
– Silver Spas warrants the Silver Spa headrests and filter cartridge(s) against defects in materials and workmanship through time of delivery.
– Spa covers and all other spa accessories attached to the Silver Spa Portable Spa after date of manufacture are not covered by this limited warranty. Please refer to the manufacturer of such products for information regarding warranty coverage.
– Labour on all aspects of warranty is Valid for a period of 12 months Only, for any item deemed by Silver Spas to not be easily removed/replaced by end user.
– Silver Spas warrants its External Heat Pumps for a period of 12 months to be free of defects in Workmanship or manufacturing. Note: Heat pumps must be installed by a Qualified Plumber/Spa technician, with any electrical connections completed by a qualified electrician.
Silver Spas or its authorised agent will repair or replace any malfunction or defective component, on the Silver Spa, that are covered under the terms of this warranty and was purchased from an authorised Silver Spa spa dealer. In doing so, Silver Spas reserves the right, at its option, to either repair or replace the defective spa or component. If Silver Spas determines that the repair of the defect is not feasible, we reserve the right to, instead, provide a replacement spa equal in value to the original purchase price of the defective spa. In such an event, costs for removal of the defective spa, shipping costs of the replacement spa and delivery will be the responsibility of the spa owner. Silver Spas reserves the right to use either new or reconditioned replacements components. The servicing dealer may charge you a reasonable travel mileage fee for travel outside a 50 km radius from the place of purchase. Any repair or replacement shall provide no new warranty coverage, but shall retain only the remaining portion of the original product’s warranty. To obtain warranty service, contact Silver Spas and submit proof of purchase. If no proof of purchase, warranty will be deemed to be from the Manufacturers date. Any defective spa or component sent directly to the factory for warranty repair must be pre-authorised by Silver Spas and must be sent freight prepaid. Return freight will be paid by Silver Spas on all warranted components and spas, excluding any spa returned that is more than two years after its purchase date. If the entire spa is sent to the factory for repair, all costs of removing and re-installing the spa at spa owner’s location will be the responsibility of the spa owner. Repair or replacement, as described above, shall be Silver Spa’s sole liability for any breach of this warranty.
With the exception of the One/Two Year Equipment Warranty, this Silver Spas Spa warranty is void if any of the following occur:
– the spa has been subject to alteration, neglect, misuse or abuse.
– any repairs are attempted by anyone other than an authorised agent of Silver Spas.
– the spa has been used in a non-residential application or in an application for which it was not designed. (Warranty on all components reduced to 12 months for Commercial Use).
– damage is caused by an Act of God or any other cause beyond the control of Silver Spas.
– damage is caused by the addition or use of any non-approved mechanical or electrical component, or chemical substance.
– damage is caused by shipping, moving, mishandling, improper installation or electrical hook-up by someone other than a licensed Electrician.
– damage to the spa shell is caused by excessive heat build- up due to failure to cover spa while empty of water and/or exposed to direct sunlight.
– damage is caused by operating the spa outside the water temperature range of (10°C-40°C).
– damage is caused by improper maintenance of spa water chemistry or by allowing undissolved spa chemicals to lie on the spa’s surface.
– damage is caused by failure to install, maintain and operate the spa in accordance with the recommendations contained in the Silver Spas Owner’s Manual, Pre-Delivery Guide or any other printed instructions, notice or bulletin from SilverSpas.
– the spa has been fitted with non genuine Silver Spas filters. If non genuine Silver Spas filters are used this could cause damage to the filtration, heating and control system of the spa and will void the warranty of these components.
– Loose barrel unions were not tightened prior to start up or checked regularly, this is not a warranty item.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY TAKES THE PLACE OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN FACT OR AT LAW, INCLUDING IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. ALL WARRANTY SERVICE MUST BE PERFORMED BY SILVER SPAS OR ITS AUTHORISED AGENT. NO AGENT, DEALER, DISTRIBUTOR, SERVICE COMPANY OR OTHER PARTY IS AUTHORISED TO CHANGE, MODIFY OR EXTEND THE TERMS OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY IN ANY MANNER WHATSOEVER.
SILVER SPAS AND ITS AUTHORISED AGENTS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INJURY, LOSS, COST OR OTHER DAMAGE, WHETHER INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE, ARISING OUT OF ANY DEFECT COVERED BY THIS LIMITED WARRANTY, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OF USE OF THE SPA AND COST FOR REMOVAL OF DEFECTIVE PRODUCT, EVEN IF SILVER SPAS HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE. THE LIABILITY OF SILVER SPAS UNDER THIS LIMITED WARRANTY, IF ANY, SHALL NOT EXCEED THE ORIGINAL AMOUNT PAID FOR THE DEFECTIVE PRODUCT. COVERAGE UNDER THIS LIMITED WARRANTY SHALL COMMENCE AS OF THE ORIGINAL DATE OF PURCHASE AND THE DURATION OF SUCH COVERAGE SHALL NOT EXTEND FOR ANY REASON WHATSOEVER BEYOND THE STATED TIME PERIOD. THESE DISCLAIMERS SHALL BE EQUALLY APPLICABLE TO ANY SERVICE PROVIDED BY SILVER SPAS. DAMAGE CAUSED BY DELIVERY IS NOT COVERED BY THIS WARRANTY.